Tuesday, January 10, 2006

- january 10, 2005 - 10:34 am - --via yahoo - ...---story by DAVID DISHNEAU, Associated Press Writer---...---...---...---...---TALLMANSVILLE, W.Va. - The sole survivor of the Sago Mine disaster remained in a partial coma but showed signs of brain activity, doctors said Tuesday, and mourners prepared to say farewell to the last two victims of West Virginia's worst coal-mining accident in more than 35 years. more...---...---

tags - sago - mine - accident - mccloy

---...---

hi everyone

hope you all are well
I have been adding new things to the loop as I find them, but I have little patience for computer work lately
conditions are perfect right now for outside work and picking up snake skins and rocks etc. I found two very nice snakeskins the other day and some nice pieces of coal.

here is a pet of the week clip a friend found and gave to me after I adopted Cleo. this is from the NRV current october 16 2005 "paws & claws" section.

bye, have a great day. - Suzy

---...---...---