Saturday, January 07, 2006

hi everyone

hi everyone

hope you are all doing well

I scanned the internet quickly for news but I didn't want to stay on there for too long, as it is a beautiful day outside and I am hoping to get a little carving done, or at least pick up some stone

Randal McCloy's wife told the media she is playing his favorite music - Metallica - in hopes of waking him up. As I understand it he is in Pittsburgh now. Randal McCloy was the only survivor of Monday's explosion at Sago Mine.

A few days ago I talked with Chris about the spring 2006 schedule for the Jacksonville School. Instead of teaching a class, I am helping to organize a land awareness event on May 6. I think this should be fun. We might have goats there. Please contact someone on the SLEC or Jacksonville School team if you are curious to learn more about this event, or if you are interested in volunteering or bringing a goat.

This project is in the very early planning stages but some announcements will posted soon about it.

Thanks so much for reading, God Bless

Suzy