Monday, August 28, 2006

ideapark.org in Korean

hi everyone
here is something fun and nifty I just found

http://www.google.com/language_tools

this is a tool to translate web pages into different languages

for example, here is ideapark.org in Korean

(I probably should call the language Bot-Korean, since this is an automatically generated translation which will probably not be anywhere near as elegant as something translated by a human...)

who knows what kind of humorous little errors there might be on this page...anyway I still think it's neat.

I am looking into the accuracy of these translations to see if this is something reliable enough to put in use on some of my sites.

bye, have a great day.
-Suzy

ps. Important Note!!! these page translations are not always viewable in Firefox.