Thursday, November 23, 2006

Namaste & happy Thanksgiving


















hi everyone
hope you are having a wonderful day and a very happy Thanksgiving
things here are fine, Cleo says hi

the show at Rays was incredibly great
thanks so much to everyone who made this such a perfect evening

really, honestly, I cannot remember the last time I have met so many incredibly creative yet kind and genuine people

man we partied our socks off.

when I get time I will post a photo or two more, although none of the pictures came out really well I have to say.

If you are in Floyd today keep in mind that Ray's will be serving Thanksgiving dinner...

American Dumpster will play at Fellinis (sp?) in Charlottesville on Friday
Billy will be there saxaphonin'

I hope to be there too but am not sure I will have time, I am a busy and important snack vending mogul now

hahahahaha

guess what Carbon Culture will be at Whiskers on Saturday. just $3 and it is a smoke free night there that night!

bye, have a beautiful day, please drive very very very safely, or not at all

take care & thanks for reading.

-Suzy

---...---

image - Christian Breeden & American Dumpster (with guest Billy Miller) on November 21, 2006 at Ray's restaurant in Floyd

suggested queries for this page - floyd virginia music