Monday, July 30, 2007

news for July 30 2007

hi everyone
hope you are doing well

there will be an art & music party at the Jacksonville Center this Friday from 5 to 7 pm
all are welcome! hope to see you there.

in addition to open studio events, surprise musicians will play and free elephant-friendly elephant rides are a 90% certainty so please don't miss these festivities.

please note that the Alliens will play the same evening, but later, at Awful Arthurs in Blacksburg.

if you have been trying to reach me by e-mail recently it is important that you know that there is a good chance I will not get your message as I am only online once in a while these days.

please don't take it personally if you don't get a response...I rarely have time to deal with e-mail these days as I am helping out with a Thanksgiving 2.0 project on a local farm. news on this will be posted as I have time.

ja ne, thanks for reading, have a beautiful day.
-Suzy

Labels: