Tuesday, July 11, 2006

---...-- - - - ---...---

hi everyone
hope you are well

things here are fine, but holy cow it is hot

yesterday I had a whole bunch of trouble getting some of my blog pages to display correctly, for some reason they suddenly started looking really bad in certain browsers

in the process of fixing this I lost the links I had compiled and I am starting over...

just in case anyone is looking at this page and saying oh! no! my ideapark.org link sleeps with the fishes.

it's not like that at all. although I do like things a little cleaner than I had been keeping them.
also this is a good time to work in some links I have been overlooking too long, like yesh.com

anyway I need to go now. take care & have a great day.

-Suzy

---...---

---...---ideapark.org news for july 11, 2006 - there will be an informal get-together at the jacksonville center in floyd on saturday, july 22 from 5 to 7 pm. things to bring - snack items, music instruments, friends! open studios will be hosted by SLEC, Traces, David Hedges and others. please consult the ideapark.org loop for more details. - - -...--- - - - ---...---new & upcoming tags in the ideapark.org loop - search taxonomy - ---...----...---

----...-----

unsorted content appears below


---...---

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=ja&sl=en&u=http://www.vtls.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DVTLS%26hl%3Dja%26lr%3D