Monday, October 29, 2007

hi everyone

muka-a-a-a-a-a-shi mukashi, when I was a bored suburban teen I used to go with friends as a lark to hang out in the Dulles airport. We would smoke cigarettes in the waiting lounge, check the phone coin returns for change, party in restricted outdoor areas, and so forth.

I am so sorry that the young folks who are coming of age along the John Foster "Brinkmanship" Dulles corridor have no such opportunity for those wonderful educational experiences. I am so sorry that the land at the Dulles airport site is being used in this way nowadays. It is all very sucky.

all I can say is, if you are a bored suburban teen looking to flee from the Hell that is the Dulles corridor please wait until you are 18, and be sure do not to begin smoking cigarettes like I did. also, while you are waiting to turn 18 please learn a whole lot about buffer zones and the Highest and Best Use thing and try your best to stay off the radar of kleptocrats etc, since all these skills will help you adapt to life in the free world that is being envisioned to help meet the sanity and food security needs of people like you.

---...---