Monday, March 21, 2005

artifact tracker

New work posted today...Will, Artifact, Tracker, OK, Baby Phoenix, and a little barn and carriage. I will be putting Tracker up in my studio at the Jacksonville Center today. Construction of the studio complex at the Jacksonville Center is well underway, and the Jacksonville School for the Arts will indeed be opening its doors on June 3 of this year. Holy cats this is exciting. I myself am going to check out some blacksmithing classes. Anyway be sure to get your name on the mailing list soon if you are interested in getting a catalogue. There will be an open house at the Jacksonville Center on Earth Day weekend (April 22-23), and Chris Shackleford will be hosting a tour that weekend of the school's new ceramics, blacksmithing, and glass-working facilities. My own studio at the Center (room 124) is coming along nicely...the exposed rock wall is going to be a really fun feature, I think.